Ollie at Baumhaus
Nestled between Friendship and Shadyside on Baum Boulevard, Ollie at Baumhaus is Pittsburgh’s first co-living property offers residents a true live, work, play experience in the heart of Pittsburgh. The 127-unit, seven-story luxury apartment building is comprised of 31 efficiently designed fully furnished micro-studios & micro-suites, as well as a mix of one, two and three-bedroom conventional units.
The Neighborhood Highlights:
- Coffeeshop: Starbucks (3 blocks) or Ace Hotel (4 blocks)
- Watering Hole: Mad Mex (4 blocks)
- Burger Spot: BRGR (4 blocks)
- Night on the town: Ace Hotel (4 blocks) or Kelly’s (5 blocks)
- Date Night: Ave B (1 block) or Station (5 blocks)
- Grocery Store: Whole Foods (4 blocks) or Market District (1 block)
- Transit Options:
- Bus Lines:P1, 67, 77, 71, 82, 86
- Bikeshare station:2 blocks
- ZipCar: In-building
Baumhaus Unit Features:
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments as well as fully furnished micro studios and micro-suites
- Hotel-style housekeeping including weekly fresh linen and towel service and replenishment of bath amenities from celebrated apothecary brand, Malin + Goetz
- State of the art kitchen
- Modern and open glass framed showers & white marble baths
- High-speed wifi and premium TV programming
- Access to Ollie Social Club
- Smart home technology including smart TVs, thermostats, RFID-enabled locks and Bluetooth compatible lighting and sound.
Additional Amenities at Ollie at Baumhaus
- Urban Window – The outdoor moss garden features a transparent, full-wall facade complete with landscaped terraces, creating a natural, airy feeling to the lobby and corridors.
- Workout Hub – Fully-equipped fitness center features state-of-the-art strength training and cardio machines.
- The Great Lawn – An urban oasis awaits on our rooftop terrace, complete with an outdoor BBQ , tranquil gardens and panoramic views of the city.
- The Observatory – Resident lounge is the perfect place to unwind, entertain, and connect with your neighbors and friends. Available to residents for private parties.
- The Culinary Hall – Delight the senses with their communal chef’s kitchen with regular cooking demonstrations performed by local up-and-coming chefs from Pittsburgh’s burgeoning food scene.
- Parking Garage – Conveniently located under the Baumhaus – our two-level garage provides access to Zipcar and offers parking to all residents at a low monthly fee
- Live-in Community Manager – Concierge meets social coordinator expect regular building programming in common spaces from yoga classes to Sunday brunch parties
- All-Access Social Club Pass – Residents have a standing invite to a regular calendar of unique experiences, members-only hot spots, and great perks like complimentary beverages and exclusive discounts to ticketed events