The Residences at the Historic Alcoa Building: #1BR Workforce
Brand New Units in Historic High-Rise Downtown
*** Workforce Unit, Income Restrictions Apply ***
- Tallest residential living in the city in historic Downtown tower
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchens with breakfast bar, granite countertops, GE stainless steel appliances, glass tile backsplash, under-mounted sink, and Grohe gooseneck faucet
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Hardwood flooring throughout main living areas; wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms
- Ultra-high ceilings
- Abundant natural light
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio, strength training, and cross-training equipment
- Resident lounge featuring games, entertainment, and more!
- Fully-furnished community deck
- Resident bike rooms
- Pet-Friendly Building
- 24-hour doorman
- Laundry and dry-cleaning delivery services available
- Package-acceptance service
- On-site merchants (Cafe Americano, TALIA, Earth Inspired Salads)
- Adventure awaits just steps from your door at Market Square, the Strip District, Heinz Field, PPG Paints Arena, PNC Park, Point State Park, and Three Rivers Heritage Trails.
- Exceptional local dining choices include The Commoner, The Capital Grille, Union Standard, Morton’s, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood, tako, and Vallozzi’s.
- Easy access to corporate employers at UPMC, U.S. Steel Tower, BNY Mellon Center, One Oxford Centre, Citizens Bank Tower, and PPG Place.
- Study nearby at Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University, La Roche College, Point Park University, University of Pittsburgh, Chatham University, and Carlow University.