Ollie at Baumhaus: #617
Brand new, community-centric luxury 1BR in Shadyside/Friendship
Nestled between Friendship and Shadyside on Baum Boulevard, Ollie at Baumhaus is Pittsburgh’s first co-living property offers residents a true live, work, play experience in the heart of Pittsburgh. The 127-unit, seven-story luxury apartment building is comprised of 31 efficiently designed fully furnished micro-studios & micro-suites, as well as a mix of one, two and three-bedroom conventional units.
Baumhaus Unit Features:
- Traditional 1BR unit; 547 sq/ft
- Hotel-style housekeeping including weekly fresh linen and towel service and replenishment of bath amenities from celebrated apothecary brand, Malin + Goetz
- State of the art kitchen
- Modern and open glass framed showers & white marble bath
- High-speed wifi and premium TV programming
- Access to Ollie Social Club
- Smart home technology including smart TV, thermostat, RFID-enabled lock and Bluetooth compatible lighting and sound.
Additional Amenities at Ollie at Baumhaus
- Urban Window – The outdoor moss garden features a transparent, full-wall facade complete with landscaped terraces, creating a natural, airy feeling to the lobby and corridors.
- Workout Hub – Fully-equipped fitness center features state-of-the-art strength training and cardio machines.
- The Great Lawn – An urban oasis awaits on our rooftop terrace, complete with an outdoor BBQ , tranquil gardens and panoramic views of the city.
- The Observatory – Resident lounge is the perfect place to unwind, entertain, and connect with your neighbors and friends. Available to residents for private parties.
- The Culinary Hall – Delight the senses with their communal chef’s kitchen with regular cooking demonstrations performed by local up-and-coming chefs from Pittsburgh’s burgeoning food scene.
- Parking Garage – Conveniently located under the Baumhaus – our two-level garage provides access to Zipcar and offers parking to all residents at a low monthly fee
- Live-in Community Manager – Concierge meets social coordinator expect regular building programming in common spaces from yoga classes to Sunday brunch parties
- All-Access Social Club Pass – Residents have a standing invite to a regular calendar of unique experiences, members-only hot spots, and great perks like complimentary beverages and exclusive discounts to ticketed events