Market Square Place: 1BR
Loft Above Bustling Market Square
Imagine living above it all; just steps from the Cultural District, buzzy restaurants like Pizzaiolo and tako, your office and a grocery store?
If this sounds good to you then get ready to pack your bags for your move to Market Square Place. The 46-unit building is housed in a historic renovation of the former G.C. Murphy building with historic character in many of the common spaces and units. The views from the unit are of bustling Downtown with every city amenity at your finger tips; runs along the river in Point State Park, CVS for an emergency gallon of milk, Market Street Grocery for a fancy cheese of cheese and baguette.
- Variety of 1BR floor options ranging from 736 to 1,087 sq/ft.
- Pricing ranges from $1,390 to $1,900
- Industrial finishes like concrete flooring, true loft layouts, sliding doors to bedroom/bats and more industrial modern finishes
- High ceilings and massive windows with city and Market Square views
- State of the art YMCA with lap pool, full schedule of classes and more
- Discounted rate for residents
- Rooftop Courtyard
- Media room/Lounge
- Pet Friendly
- Onsite Concierge
- Integrated parking ($200/mon)
- LEED Gold Rated energy efficient building
- Secured access to building and garage
- Ground level shops, restaurants