The Residences at the Alcoa Building: 3BR
Historic Downtown High-Rise Units
With soaring views, landmark architecture and a prime Downtown location with dining, a park and more all within a block, the Alcoa Building always makes the short list for Downtown apartment searches.
Alcoa Building Features:
- Massive 1,000+ sq/ft units with incredible city and river views starting at $2,400
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchens with breakfast bar, granite countertops, GE stainless steel appliances, glass tile backsplash, under-mounted sink, and Grohe gooseneck faucet
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Hardwood flooring throughout main living areas; wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms
- High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
- High ceilings
- Unique rounded windows offering abundant natural light
- Classic subway tiled showers with modern glass panel doors
- Custom solar shades
Alcoa Building Apartment Amenities:
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio, strength training, and cross-training equipment
- Resident lounge featuring games, entertainment, and more!
- Fully-furnished community deck
- Resident bike rooms
Alcoa Building Apartment Services:
- Dog- & cat-friendly community
- 24-hour doorman
- Laundry and dry-cleaning delivery services available
- Package-acceptance service
- On-site merchants (Cafe Americano, Talia, Earth)
- Adventure awaits just steps from your door at Market Square, the Strip District, Heinz Field, Console Energy Center, PNC Park, Point State Park, and Three Rivers Heritage Trails.
- Exceptional local dining choices include The Commoner, The Capital Grille, Talia, Union Standard, tako, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood, Market Street Grocery, and Vallozzi’s.
- Easy access to corporate employers at UPMC, U.S. Steel Tower, BNY Mellon Center, One Oxford Centre, Citizens Bank Tower, and PPG Place.
- Study nearby at Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University, La Roche College, Point Park University, University of Pittsburgh, Chatham University, and Carlow University.