526 Penn Ave: 2BR
Chic and modern living in downtown Pittsburgh.
A prime Downtown location within blocks of a market (Market Street Grocery), packed hot stops like tako and Sienna Mercato and the beautiful Point State Park.
- Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and breakfast bar
- Full-size washer & dryer in each apartment.
- 9′ ceilings and expansive windows
- High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
- Brand new construction with classic industrial character
- Fully-equipped fitness center with flat screen TV, kettle bells, and TRX
- Expansive roof deck lounge area with outdoor furniture
- Controlled building access
- Controlled-entry off-street parking available
- Secured bike room
- Dog- and cat-friendly community
- 24-hour doorman
- Package-acceptance service
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Laundry and Dry-Cleaning services available
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include PNC Park, Heinz Field, Consol Energy Center, Stage AE, Benedum Center, Byham Theater, O’Reilly Theater, and Heinz Hall
- Centrally located to UPMC, PNC Bank, BNY Mellon, Allegheny County Courthouse, H.J. Heinz, among many other major corporate employers
- Enjoy close proximity to Market Square, Point State Park, Kayak Pittsburgh/Riverfront trails, Mellon Square Park, Oakland, and the Strip District