Holiday Open House Happy Hour
What are you doing this Thursday? If you were one of the lucky 250 people to snag tickets to our Holiday Open House Happy Hour at Industrious, then you’ll be lounging high above Downtown with a drink in your hand, holiday tunes and much more. Here’s what to expect.
The Space. Perched on the 31st floor of PPG, Industrious offers up a swoon-worthy coworking space — which is especially impressive given that it’s competing with 360-degree views of the city from Downtown to the Point to the South Side Slopes. If you are in the market for a new office, let one of their staff members take you on a tour around the modern, glass-filled private and communal offices before heading back to the lounge and kitchen for another drink and snack.
Monmade Producer’s Market. Looking to step up your gift-giving game this holiday season? Whether you need a gift for your office white elephant exchange or for your best friend, pick from locally produced (and amazing) gifts, including…
Did you see the new leather Backpack no.2?!! We are so excited about these. Hope your Tuesday is filled with all the best things. xoxo Wendy & co BAG: The Backpack no.2 in tan leather MODEL: @feraflora MAKEUP: @mariemiclotmakeup #shopsmall #smallbusiness #moopbags #leather #backpack #smallbatchmanufacture #usamade
- Moop. Handmade waxed canvas bags, designed and hand manufactured, start to finish blocks away in their downtown Pittsburgh studio. Look for their new backpacks (!) to make an appearance.
- Bombabird. Simple and stunning ceramics like mugs, plates and vases. We’ll take one of each, please.
- Bones & All. Home goods and furniture created from salvaged local wood and seen across the city from Ace Hotel to Madewell (and next — your apartment!)
- Kerfcase. Choose your phone and your wood species from options like spalted maple or mahogany for the ultimate phone cover update.
- Stak Ceramics. Ceramics that blend functionality and design. Check out their kitchen iPad stands with utensil holders built in, which allow you to grab a whisk without taking your eyes off the recipe you’re cooking from.
The Food. Nope, not creepy lukewarm cheese cubes. We’ve partnered with the Richard Deshantz Restaurant Group to debut two complimentary snacks from Poulet Bleu, opening in Lawrenceville in January. Joining them is sister restaurant, täkō, who will be serving up $5 carnitas tacos and chips with guac for those looking for more than just a few bites (cash only!).
The Drinks. Local beers and wine will be provided free of charge courtesy of Industrious — and since they’re free, save a couple extra dollars for an extra generous tip, which will be matched by Beaux Arts at the end of the night and donated to the Greater Pittsburgh Food Bank.