Puppy Patio Weather
If your best bud is anything like ours, they’ve probably been wagging their tail in anticipation to get outside and enjoy the nice weather again! We’re trading in the dreadful 2-minute potty dashes for long leisurely walks in the sun with our pups. It’s a win-win. But we all know us humans also get an urge for something when it’s nice out… a relaxing restaurant patio and a cold beverage. So where are these spots that allow you to enjoy the weather with your drinking partner? From breweries to coffee shops to dog-friendly patios, we have you covered.
- Big Dog Coffee: While you’re getting your morning caffeine buzz, your pup can get spoiled with lots of treats at this dog-friendly coffee shop and café. And if you are lucky, you will score one of the coveted patio tables.
- Double Wide Grill: Kick back on their designated dog patio with cornhole and kitschy bbq vibes. Oh and vegans, they’ve got you covered too.
- Over The Bar Bicycle Café: Ride up to this café on your bike and your dog in tow! Grab a snack and a beverage and get ready for everyone to ask if your dog is friendly and if they can pet him/her.
- Diamond Market: Rain or shine, enjoy beers, solid food and Market Square views with your dog by your side on their covered and heated patio (for those cool spring evenings).
- Tako or Butcher and the Rye: These downtown hotspots are serving up some of the best food in the city. Your pup can come along for the fun if you’re lucky enough to grab one of their outside tables on a nice day.
- PNC Park: The Buccos season underway and Pup Nights are back! Cause seriously, who isn’t a McCutchen fan. Full season’s schedule here.
From pup night at the Pirate game on Tuesday. She loved watching the game! 🐶⚾️ #harleydog #rottiemix #rottweilermix #rottielove #rottweilerakita #dogsofinstagram #muttsofinstagram #pupnight #pittsburgh #pncpark #piratesbaseball #pittsburghpirates #letsgobucs #baseball #latergram #bestwoof #sendadogphoto #ilovemydog #bestdogever #rescuedog #dogsarefamily #fall #happydog #doglife #countrydoginthecity
- Arsenal Cider House: On a nice day, there might be nothing better than relaxing with a cold hard cider in hand and your dog by your side. If that sounds appealing to you, drop everything and head on over..
- Bierport: If you can snag one on the few tables out front, lucky you. But you can always head downstairs to their pub with your pup.
- Bahn Mi & Ti: Hang out on the patio at this busy Vietnamese spot with your bahn mi, a refreshing bubble tea and fido.
- Ace Hotel: Bring your pup along with you for your morning coffee, your late night drinks, or your dinner on the patio (coming back soon). There’s a guarantee he’ll have some friends to play with.
- Tipsy Cow: Tipsy is quietly one of the best patios in town. Come with your friends for their 1/2 off all drinks happy hour and they’ll totally hook your dog up with a water bowl.
- Muddy Waters Oyster Bar: There are four sought-after seats outfront with direct service to the bar. Need we say more?
- Millie’s: A waffle cone & your pooch & a seat at one of their picnic tables out front.
If you live at The Yards or Brass Building Lofts…
- Kaya: What could be better than Caribbean inspired food on a sunny day? Oh yeah, actually being in the Caribbean. But Kaya is an awesome substitute and you won’t have to worry about your dog bringing sand into the house.
- East End Brewing: East End’s Taproom is always willing to fill up your pints and your growlers so hop on over to this location in the Strip to sip on some good beer with good company.
And of course, where ever you live….there’s Grist House. The mecca for pints and puppies all year round.